The Island Club is the loyalty program where you get all the benefits of our loyalty program whilst helping support the coastal communities of Riau Archipelago. 100% of all donations for The Island Club go directly to The Island Foundation.
Island Club benefits are available for both Nikoi and Cempedak Island and to enjoy these benefits we ask that you make an annual donation to The Island Foundation, a Singapore registered charity that we established in 2010 to help improve the standard of education in the coastal communities of the Riau Archipelago.
The Island Club benefits are:
– Ability to make bookings prior to general release
– Priority on the waitlist
– Last-minute special offers
– Access to exclusive events
– Choice of room allocation
– No upfront payment – payment only required 3 months prior to your booking
– Enjoy a complimentary 3rd night’s accommodation during your birthday month
– Round of cocktails on us every time you stay
– Dinner on the beach for up to 4 guests per year
$345 – helps to pay for classes for 5 children for 1 month
$650 – pays for 3 local teachers to attend a 3-day teacher development training workshop
$850 – helps to run a learning centre for a month
$1200 – pays for a Family Activity Day for the children and parents of our 8 learning centres
You can also opt to donate any other amount but in order to become a member of The Island Club, a minimum donation of $345 is required. There is also an option to just donate to The Island Foundation should you not wish to join the club.